Thursday, December 29, 2011

Time for New Beginnings & Fresh Starts


January is a time for new beginnings and fresh starts.  If your new year includes starting an exercise routine or beginning a nutrition plan, your first step to achieve these goals is start fresh with my help.
My name is Lisa, and I'd like to help you reach your fitness and nutrition goals through structured exercise, proper nutrition, and consistent encouragement. Having raised three kids, I'm well aware of the difficulty associated with balancing a busy schedule and maintaining personal fitness. I am an experienced personal trainer with a passion for enabling the committed to achieve. My certifications include the American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Trainer, CPR and AED, as well as being one of very few female Russian Kettlebell Certified (RKC) instructors in the U.S. I hold a master of education degree in administration and supervision. My fitness experience includes owning a training facility, developing boot camps, instructing kickboxing and kettlebell classes, and training a vast array of clients ranging from weekend warriors to ultimate marathoners. I am consistently devoted to helping people achieve their fitness & nutrition goals. Let me help you!   

While exercise is essential to helping you achieve your fitness goals, it is only half the battle.  Nutrition is just as important to your overall health.  To reach the next level, we must introduce specific nutrition guidelines, specifically designed for you and your lifestyle. I can provide you with realistic and individualized nutrition and supplementation programs that are specifically designed to obtain results for you.
In just 10 sessions, I will empower you with the knowledge to make proper nutrition choices for life!

You will learn how to eat, how to shop, how to have energy throughout the day, and make proper nutrition choices to help you reach your fitness goals. During each 60-minute session, we will review your food intake, measure your body’s progress, and teach you how to properly feed your machine for life!
Battle the ill effects of exhaustion, erase the grips of physical limitations and redefine you.  Make this New Year a New You!

Let’s get started by contacting me at femaleandfit@gmail.com!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment