Monday, January 30, 2012

Super Shital

My name is Shital Desai and I’ve been training with Lisa 2-3 times a week since September 2011. I had reached my heaviest weight ever at that time and was not very motivated to eat right or exercise. Lisa really helped turn around my nutrition and fitness regimen, and I have lost 15 lbs so far! More importantly I feel healthier, stronger and happier since beginning my personal training sessions with Lisa.
When I initially met with Lisa before beginning my training, we went over my goals for fitness, weight and nutrition. She encouraged me to start an online nutrition log which she (still) keeps a close eye on. We meet for training 2-3 times a week, where she works with me on an individual basis –I HATE exercising, but LOVE meeting with Lisa, as she makes these training sessions fun and interactive. Every session is different, with new equipment and techniques being incorporated, so I never get bored. I always feel a strong sense of achievement at the end of each session, as she does push you to do your best. She also holds me accountable to exercise on my own, maintain healthy nutrition and generally lead an active lifestyle, without being condescending or judgmental at all. She will do this during face to face visits, text messages, email, online chat and phone calls! I’m really lucky to have found her as she’s been a truly positive influence on my health and fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment