Thursday, January 12, 2012

Testi-Thursdays: Magnificent Margaret

Thursdays are now labeled as "Testi-Thursdays".  I absolutely love my clients.  Not only do they encourage and motivate me, they also place many blessings in my life daily, so this day, "Testi-Thursday", is dedicated to you, my wonderful clients.
Magnificient Margaret

"I’ve been a workout enthusiast for most of my life, but it wasn’t until I started Female and Fit that I recognized my full abilities in the gym.  Nineteen years ago, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor.  The surgery led to a loss of full control of the right side of my body.  Pre-surgery, I was able to lift weights, do push-ups and many other routines.  Post-surgery, I was no longer able to do any of the before mentioned exercises.  Lisa has not only help me gain confidence in the gym, but she has also helped in redeveloping muscle control, pushing myself further, and taking it one level higher each time I exercise.  The results are amazing and I’ve never felt healthier.  Going to the gym is no longer a task or chore; it’s a part of my life." ~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment