Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lost 10.2 Pounds, Down 14.5 Inches, Dropped 1.2% Body Fat! Impressed? You Should Be...


AP started Female & Fit's Nutrition Program 12 weeks ago and due to her busy schedule as a student and working full time, I didn't see her again until a week ago. When she walked through the door, my jaw dropped. She looked completely different. Not only was she smaller, tighter and more tone, she was smiling again, excited about life and proud of herself-not as proud as I was of her.
Her results are amazing! She has lost 10.2 pounds, down 14.5 inches, dropped 1.2% body fat and removed 2.2 points off her BMI!
This is what she had to say, "I attribute the results to a combination of sticking to your advice about carbs, Paleo themed diet and trying crossfit exercises. You can write whatever you'd like or I can write something. Thanks for all of your encouragement and help with my work in progress! It's really helped!" I can't wait to see her new results in a few weeks.


Want this to be you? Read more about the Female & Fit Nutrition Program Introducing the “Nutrition Coach”


No comments:

Post a Comment